Requires 4 kills to activate.
Once you activate it, the Juggernaut gains full armor and becomes surrounded by a hollow transparent sphere - like shield for 7 seconds. He still can take damage, but every bullet also gets reflected in the direction of the shooter, so whoever shoots him also can take damage, especially if the deflected projectile is a grenade or a missile because they have a wide range of impact.
In the last mission Devs De La Muerte, Mike and Justin use this killstreak without time limit as their first defensive power after 5 kills. Explosive weapons are most effective against them when they use it. Later when they activate their "True Forms" after 20 kills, they combine many killstreaks and I'm The Juggernaut is one of them. However, Justin is a Ninja and Mike is mercenary, none of them can actually use this killstreak.
- Same shield appears when you swing Katana or Hattori Hanzo, these two blades can deflect bullets as well.
- "I'm the Juggernaut" is a name for a helmet type used by Juggernauts in Strike Force Heroes 2. It was used by Tower.
- I'm the Juggernaut is based off a line from X-Men: The Last Stand. A mutant by the name of Juggernaut shouted "Do you know who I am!? I'm The Juggernaut, b*tch!!!"
- When the shield appears, it looks like it has some sort of sad face on it.
- "I'm the Juggernaut" is line the Juggernaut unit from Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars will say when selected.